BTC are excited to unveil “cycling Skills School” - aimed at
those of you wanting to improve your bike handling and riding skills and
This will be a progressive set of linked sessions with the aim of enabling you and giving you the confidence and fitness to safely join club social rides.
The aim here is to build confidence and equip you with the skills for safe training, group riding and ultimately racing. This is a block of linked sessions will firstly guide you through the skills you will need to ride efficiently and safely, then to practise them on the open road without the pressure of keeping up, whilst gaining fitness.
Where? Meres Tennis Courts
How much? Just £5 for all eight sessions! (Please avoid using Paypal if you can on Checkout to save the club paying extra fees!)
Who should attend - Anyone at any level waning to ride more confidently and learn how to improve their bike handling skills.
Who should not attend - Anyone wanting a hard training session and to have their legs ripped off!
- Session 1 – 16th April Cycling Skills Workshop
- Session 2 - 23rd April Group riding Skills + a gentle ride out – 1 Hour
- Session 3 - 30th April Group riding Skills + a gentle ride out – 1 Hour 10m
- Session 4 - 7th Mayl Group riding Skills + a gentle ride out – 1 Hour 20m
- Session 5 - 14th May Group riding Skills + a gentle ride out – 1 Hour 30m
- Session 6 – 21st Mayl Group riding Skills + a gentle ride out – 1 Hour 40m
- Session 7 – 28th May Group riding Skills + a gentle ride out – 1 Hour 50m
- Session 8 – 4th Junel Join Sunday Club ride! Wooo Hoooooo
What you will need - Bike, Helmet, appropriate clothing snacks and drink, GSOH !
Cycling Skills School! - 8 Sessions Commencing 16th April
- Product Code: Cycling Skills
- Availability: 9